Dependent Adults

If an adult is incapable of managing his or her day-to-day affairs or important financial decisions they may be vulnerable. SN Law Office assists you in making an application for Guardianship and for the Trusteeship of an estate.

A family member or close friend can secure this roles through a court application or in some cases a public trustee is appointed. Sometimes, dependent adult applications get complex, especially when there are conflicts among interested parties and disagreements about who can act as a trustee or about what the dependent adult would have wanted.

SN Law Office can assist you in providing legal services with regard to dependent adult applications. We will ensure that all the applications are complete and represent you in court to obtain the required Order which is in the best interest of your loved one.