Dependent Adult

Dependent Adults

If an adult is incapable of managing his or her day-to-day affairs or important financial decisions, they may be vulnerable. SN Law Office assists you in making an application for Guardianship and for the Trusteeship of an estate.

A family member or close friend can secure this role through a court application, or in some cases a public trustee is appointed.

Dependent adult applications can get complicated, especially when there are conflicts among interested parties and disagreements about who can act as a trustee or about what the dependent adult wants.

SN Law Office can assist you in providing legal services with regard to dependent adult applications. We will ensure that all the applications are complete and represent you in court to obtain the required Order, in the best interest of your loved one.